Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I have a mouse in my office

Finding mouse poo in the morning is pretty gross really but the mouse keeps me company in between everyone else going home and me finishing for the day. It feeds off the crumbs that Dave and I leave on the office floor. It's a well conditioned mouse, all shiny fur and stuff. I tried to take its picture but it ran away. I am trying to tempt it out with a nature valley granola bar.

By the time I get home tonight, I am hoping that our home will be OUR home. To have and to hold until we sell it for vast ammounts of money to the builder's distaste. He still has 6 things to finish on it but they are things we could do for ourselves and we just want to pay him off and get rid of him.

I might not be in work tomorrow. I might be suffering from a champagne hangover.

1 comment:

Girl said...

Cheer! Congrats! Etc. Etc. Etc.