Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blogger disatisfaction

Whingey whiney.

Well, although I have had some fun blogging, it has not turned out to be the two way exchange I had totally hoped for.

I feel a little bit like a soap opera. There are plenty of regular visitors to this blog but very few leave me comments or fill in my guest book. They come, they watch and they go again.

Whether this is because I am boring or because they're scared of being spammed, I don't really mind, but the truth is, I get much more interaction from emails than I ever do from the blog world. OK OK maybe I haven't been trying so hard recently to write anything profound or even good but such is life, when it's hectic.

So as things are a-changin' here in Canada, I will be keeping up to date with all my flesh-friends and family in the old fashioned way - by email and, as ever, by writing letters because "the pen is mightier than the keyboard".

To all of my friends in blogland, I will miss you but I will probably get more work done without you. I will certainly continue to pop by your sites and check out the activities in Conneticut, Vancouver and other random places that you all stumble across. You are welcome to stay connected to my world. Just email me above and I'll update you too with the latest stories of the adventures of us and the cat...

who, last night, curled up in the sink to sleep whilst I was colouring my hair, giving me a wonderful photo to end this blog on. I'd like to call it...

"Temptation"


Trepid Explorer. Out.

2 comments:

sic said...

That is one contented looking kitty cat.

And I only ever comment if I feel like I have something to say.

Wildefrost said...

HEEEE what a sweetie!!!