Thursday, August 25, 2005

OK OK

So there's two ads that really bug me on Canadian TV.

There's the car ads that claim they've put race-track technology into your engine. Sorry, I don't want my super-light car engine to do 64 fast laps of a race track then fall appart as it crosses the line. I can't afford it - though that seems to be the philosophy of many manufacturers since it's what ACTUALLY happens to Fords, GMCs, Hondas etc. etc.

Then there's the advert for Chicken Cordon Blue (yes you heard me - "Blue" - not "Bleu")... and in the next line they say...

"Chicken with a French accent"

Excuse me?

I have made the decision to contineu blogging with less personal stuff - that I will reserve for email bulletins.

There you go all.

1 comment:

Girl said...

good! it's like losing a good book that i was just getting into. besides you need to keep tooting the OK's horn and inspiring the potatoes to move :)
(i wrote this back on mine too but posting here just so you know i'm paying attention)