Thursday, December 14, 2017

Things feel a little upside down now. Last week was suposed to be easy but included some big rides regardless. This week I was supposed to be back on it but work and snow / ice has stood firmly in my way.

On Tuesday I seemed to eat all day. I was already behind when I got to work, catching up from an 11 hour day on Monday. So I ate biscuits then my sandwich and cake then chocolate cake then finally cracked open a pot noodle to see me through to getting home. I had no interest in food when I got in so restricted myself to some cheese and a tomato. When TSK got in from work he wanted to eat and made up all of my portion. It was only as I stuffed the last strands of noodles down I realised how full I was.

Slept through the night at least and have to admit I felt really good when I woke up - not my usual starving self - so I thought that maybe I am not eating enough but then I am carrying winter weight so that theory leaks.

On Wednesday I held out on eating except for my usual stash of biscuits. I felt like doing 'stuff' when I got in - the joy of driving.  So I busied myself while a baked potato cooked. It was 9:45 when I ate. TSK joined me about 10.30

The night did not go well. I was hot then hungry. When I got up to eat there were only really pretzels in the house and I munched through 2/3 of the bag.  I got cold then hot again, achey, coughy. I got to sleep fully around 4am and ignored every stimulant until 9am when my watch told me to move.

I have filled today with work on the kitchen and while it is very satisfying to have the dining table back, I started on it at 10am without breakfast after all those pretzels. I threw soup down my neck at 1pm then after a full days work headed out for Chinese food at 9pm again. Work has clearly got me into bad timings.  At least I was moving all day and I hope, on low food intake it might just help burn off some of the crap I have eaten this week and above all, I hope above hope I can sleep tonight.

No comments: