Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Dirty Weekend Away - Part 3

I head back to the house to say hello to the lama
The author makes no apologies for the glitch in lamatrix

(c) Andy

Lama

(c) Andy

which haughtily walks off when I turn my attention to the horses.
Fine, talk to the horses. Talk to my ass

(c) Andy

Mmmm, nice highlights

(c) Andy

I walk on as far as the closed 260th street which is such a tempting lane occupied by nothing more than dead leaves, but I decide to return.

I pass the selection of rural mailboxes, as diverse as the houses they serve.

Rural mailboxes

(c) Andy

And some Canadian brickwork which I suspect is really old (for Canada)

(c) Andy

Watching eagles reeling in the air on the way back to the house, it appears they are playing tag.

Blue skies

(c) Andy

2 comments:

Girl said...

Those bricks are just babies even in Canada. The East has the old ones.

I really like you sky shot.

Anonymous said...

I love the mailboxes!!