Friday, February 22, 2019

Train Like a Pro - Day 2

Well, I did declare today a rest day but when I got pissed off with it I decided to try that gym thing out again.

I walked over which is a warm up in itself.  I also got some cash out the machine and yet, all the way there, I never addressed the issue of feeling hungry.  So I arrived in the foyer and popped open a pack of crisps and a cereal bar that lurk in my rucsac.

I looked like a right food addict in front of all the lovelies.  

Still don't like the running machine thingy, nothing like the real thing but after my sit-down snack, I had to get the heart rate up to deal with the air conditioned cool inside the room.

Maybe I don't like the running thingy because I was digesting my snack.  Still, quick stretch then back to the machines.

I took notes this time, made it count for something.

It was all just... satisfying.  I arrived around 4:30 and left at 6.  I am nothing less than super-inspired for when I go back to work.

With steak and top quality veg for dinner, this training like a pro lark is really suiting me.

No comments: