Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Yoga Every Damn Day - Sometimes Twice

The great thing about running last night was I got to start my day with yoga today - as I do every Tuesday.  This morning, though, I was away from home and after a night of waking up in a hotel room in a panic because my husband wasn't breathing (he wasn't there), I hit the snooze button several times, limiting my yoga practice to 30 minutes before breakfast.  (I'd better not keep the minion waiting again).

Before I went away, I gave the aforementioned husband free reign to stay out with his friends tonight so I am home alone until he crawls in from the pub to reheat his own dinner.

I am indulging in loft time, lotus position and a good hour of space in my head.

It's quite a cluttered space at the moment and I hope a good hour of clarity and peace might just do me some filing for tomorrow.

No comments: