Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Recovery week hell

Worryingly I haven't felt this bad in a recovery week in over 12 months.  I have however changed my hospital appointments to check what conclusions can be reached from blood tests I had over 6 months ago.

I've been feeling rubbish since the weekend.  I didn't race too hard on Saturday but then I did race on Sunday before going to a wedding and talking loudly and drinking wine.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday have passed with car journeys and working at an easy pace.

I should be starting to feel like a coiled spring but actually I feel like a damp squid.  Have I over trained?  Am I ill?  Only Sunday will tell.

I'm excited and yet, I am filled with trepidation.

I am even more excited for the doing-something-different season.

No comments: