Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Bloody Fu.

It was weird going to Jessops hospital not pregnant.  Not that I've ever been there pregnant but that is mostly what Jessops hospital is for.

There's no bike parking at Jessops, I suppose only a few women cycle to Jessops... like Jo Jebb for example.

"So" said the doctor, "Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, how long do you bleed like this for??" as he shone a torch up my fufu.

My thoughts exactly.  Any guesses why I am anaemic?

He did some stuff which was quite painful and I left in a tiz.  Getting on a bike was exactly what I wanted to do to take my mind off it... and eat food once I got to work as it was 12:00.

I had an unproductive day.  I think the most productive thing was making a cup of tea... and eating my iron tablet.

I cycled home and remembered that I meant to go to the pool.  So I happily stormed through 4+4+2+4+4+2+2+4+2+4=26 x 50m lengths with some resting and rode home easy via the polo court.  It wasn't bad for a day I've been dreading since I got the appointment two months ago.

No comments: