Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Years Resolutions


  1.  As ever, getting fitter.  Which, every year, I achieve to one extent or another, but never enough.  This year it will be a particular challenge because of…
  2. Doing well at my job.  Which involves…
  3. Being organised.  
  4. Essential  to all other resolutions is: Not wasting time
  5. Looking after my health.  Above the intentions of 1) this includes looking after my teeth properly and staying mentally healthy – avoiding stress and fatigue as I learned in 2011.
  6. Saving money is conflicted by today’s activities of buying a DVD player so I can watch my Triathlon core training DVD in the gym I am about to set up in the loft and the purchase of a new electric toothbrush to replace the one that died in November.  However these comply with resolutions 1 and 5. 

The boots I bought from Tesco will help me to look good whilst I try to achieve all of this.

Even 1, 3 and 5 currently conflict as I attempt to eat properly before unpacking the Christmas gifts and shopping and attempting to go for a run, fix my mountain bike and set up the gym in the loft.

So with that thought I will 4 and go and do something more interesting.

No comments: