Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Year In Pictures

Stolen ungraciously from Jill in Alaska (with all the rules broken):
My year in pictures



To be honest, December: Has been just about the best ever


November: When the kitchen became this

October: Graham Robins photo. Just to prove I wasn't slacking
September: Not my photo, but my soul. I managed the 3 Peaks.


End of August: Finally, I rode my bike again on the Wild Wales Challenge

Cheating a bit here - Early August: Work started on the house


In July I went out for a ride with dad the day of his 60th birthday and he made me go over these cobbles.

June: When I made some offhand thoughts about moving here.

May: When I made some offhand comment about a new kitchen

In April, a day out with the Peterborough CC

March: An ode to what was March (fixing up the vanu) and what was enabled by the end of March.

For the long shaddows and the joy of being back on snow. February



New Year's day in the Peak District. That's my dad with the tree he wants his ashes scattered under.

No comments: