Thursday, September 08, 2005

A wedding present without a name

I am going to a wedding in October.

I've bought an animal for the bride and groom because they asked me for it.

They might read this blog, hence all the mystery (though they're busy people so probably not).

Thing is, the animal needs a name.

It really needs a Canadian name but I'm welcoming suggestions from all over the planet.

If you want to know what it is, comment with your email address or email me and I'll send a photo or a description.

Or just suggest a name.

So far there's: Simone, Kokanee, Molson, Buck, Bud, Simon (no).

If there's a reason to go with the name, all the better.

2 comments:

Girl said...

I know not what it is but how about Ookpik?

Send me a pic?
windwardwarrior@gmail.com
thanks.

jj said...

Me too. Do you have my email adress?