Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pictures from Saturday

The view from the Tolko lumber yard.

Coming into Vernon

Ignore the bug splatters on the window!

Crossing the floating bridge in Kelowna

The pellets burn (phew). Especially satisfying with a cup of hot tea.

Incase you're wondering, it's not cold yet - we're just trying it out... honest

See, there are sunglassees on top of the stove.


This is potentially my last post before I go away. It will be the longest holiday I have had in 15 months - or longer if you include being unemployed last year -which was not much of a holiday because we were broke and on renovations / job seekers boot-camp.

The days are closing in. This is the rainbow sunrise behind my office before work.

Blog you all in a few weeks...

I'll see all my flesh-friends soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time!

Girl said...

enjoy yourself :)

Wildefrost said...

Your Vernon looks much different than my Vernon, CT.