Friday, December 19, 2014

It's been such a busy week.  Thankfully I saw it coming and rescheduled my birthday from Wednesday to Monday which coincided worth REST day after Bradford National Trophy (another story). We had dinner then watched the Hobbit in 3D which made me quite excited.

On Tuesday I felt like running again so I drove in to work and ran home. It was ambitious since I haven't run more than 10k in a few weeks and wanted to try and make a go of the 100 runs in 100 days challenge. I already registered a day late and knee that a 8mile run would wipe me out for another 2 days. Still, by 6pm I felt like it and it was warmish and not raining.

I stopped to talk to payment on the canal and take photographs and hang out with polo guys at the court and then to the screenwriter and I cooked real food.

On Wednesday as promised, things got weird and I went out of the office into my spare room and stayed there till. Midnight except a break for dinner.

Two days and one trip to the pub later I am staring at another return to work on Monday as an opportunity to get shit in order before returning in the new year. It is such a relief to be able to talk about the order of the day again instead of running around like a headless chicken.

Friday I got my bid done and in. Essentially alone - kind of how I like it. I am giddy for real life but there may be softly softly.

No comments: