Saturday, January 05, 2013

Days 42 - 44

Ugh.  Back to work.

It's all gone critical - timewise - and I'm not sure I can make it but I'm doing my best and I'm not sure that will be good enough for anyone.

I did manage an 800 m swim on Thurdsay.  An apparent token effort but I'd done a lot of swimming last week whilst the pool was in 50m mode permanently.

Friday was a day sitting in the car on my ass and talking and phoning and not a lot of excercise involved.

I got home, set about the task of using SAP to create a PO then went to bed at 11:30 pm after being grumpy at TSK.

He was very patient with me and left to go for a 200k this morning after bringing me a little kiss.

In the absence of motivation I have cleaned bikes and ordered some bits which is pretty constructive given the state they were in and what I'm going to do with them tomorrow & next week.

I'm going to be on the road but I intend to take ALL the toys with me.

No comments: