Sunday, January 13, 2013

Catchup days 48-52

Days 48 - 51 were just crammed with work.  Getting everything ready to happen on site and trying to keep two clients happy at the same time.  I managed a lunchtime run to cover my 4 miler and that deteriorated into a run through sewage down by the canal side.

I didn't mind resting up for a few days through Friday and Saturday because, with the Nationals creeping in I didn't want to exert myself.  On the Saturday we had a day of shopping and drinking coffee.  General stuff that keeps us happy.

I bought a pair of tap shoes in the hope that they would get me up onto my toes and give me a little something non-triathlon to enjoy once a week.  Sadly, the classes slipped under the radar this time as they're on a Wednesday now and that was the day I wasn't at home.

I was happy to get the cyclo-cross nationals out of the way.

It's a day that marks the end of the year and the beginning of the tri season for me. It's one less thing to worry about, juggling cyclo-cross races with my triathlon training.

I'm looking forwards to the season ahead.

No comments: