Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Down but not out.

I decided the neck could manage a spinning session last night so I can accustom to the new bike position and get some strength training in. So nice to finally feel like I've done something with the day.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/70711109

Got the cadence and indoor distance sensor up and running so good to know I can do 20.43km in an evening.

The thought I could do the tri distance at home without going outside has served to remind me that the Helvellyn ride will only be 40km. Because it's the later race in the year, I keep thinking I'm going to have to do the Helvellyn run after the mamouth 89km Half Ironman bike. Not the case. Not that it's going to be an easy ride but it's not quite so terifying as my mind sometimes lets me think.

No comments: