Friday, December 11, 2015

Withdrawing in a good way

I went into town today.  A lot of people want my money - for not a lot in return.

Christmas shopping did not come easily to me.  I eventually went into Nero one last time before chasing TSK away.  I posted on Twitter and there was advertising for a brand that I don't even remember now.  It really pissed me off.

So I took this photo in the Peace Gardens and posted it on Instagram (which seems safe for now) and promised myself to take a photo every day.



I continued to hot foot away from town, stopping in at one indie store on my way home, then giving a couple of bananas to a homeless guy on my way out of Sainsburys which felt better.

I got home, a place which has also been disturbing me and set about reconfiguring the living room.  It's a little scary but it's pretty sound changes.  I'm still getting used to it but I think I like it.

TSK is going to get a surprise when he comes home.  (I'm posting this to soften the blow!).



My next project? Moving the yoga studio out of the loft and into the heated part of the house!

After I finished moving the living room around I sat down to eat my dinner and do a few little bits of christmas shopping on line.  I completed my British Cycling survey which seemed to be very keen to know about how much money I spend on cycling.

The final question was, "Outside of cycling which Brand name best describes you?"

I typed, "I have no idea what to say to this."  Hit send, and closed my computer.

No comments: