Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ball Breaking Bitch...

Is how my resource manager described me when I was a mere graduate.

So that way, I found myself sitting around a table with 6 regional or skill directors of my company being trained on how to do a performance review with the intent of reviewing at least one minion this year.

If nothing else, it was a useful insight into what my own performance review might contain.

The man next to me complained of how he did not agree with performance related pay. That this was one more quill in the prickly porcupine that this company has become.

I asked him if he has any shares yet. No.

And apparently he has had the good fortune not to work with anyone that doesn't pull their weight.

I'm looking forwards to being a part of a new, less fluffy company.

No comments: