Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So true it's funny.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Trepid Explorer!

  1. Grapes explode if you put them inside Trepid Explorer.
  2. All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Trepid Explorer.
  3. Trepid Explorer is the world's tallest woman!
  4. Trepid Explorer is actually a mammal, not a fish.
  5. The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Trepid Explorer.
  6. You should always store Trepid Explorer in an airtight container in the fridge!
  7. If you break Trepid Explorer, you will get seven years of bad luck!
  8. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Trepid Explorer from each salad served in first class.
  9. More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Trepid Explorer!
  10. Trepid Explorer kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
I am interested in - do tell me about

4 comments:

Girl said...

#1- !!!!

I feel like I should ask if you have a special pole at your house! (so bad!!)

Trepid Explorer said...

But I am indeed the tallest woman in the world! Just ask Sil.

Girl said...

And I'm right there with you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »