Friday, January 06, 2006

Blonde day

This Morning I thought I was going to be in a miserable mood but I feel amazingly good – for this time of the month. It might be to do with the fact that my hair is an absolutely insane colour, though not as insane as it was last night – there’s a story in there. It’s lighter, MUCH lighter so perhaps the artificial intelligence of colour number 604 Chestnut Brown was somehow weighing down my mood.

In fact today I am more motivated than I have been in a long time. Worky worky work. I must’ve got the Christmas excitement out of my system.

My piano bench has finally arrived at the bus depot. I like the word bench. The phrase piano stool just makes me think of a steaming turd on the keys. Maybe that’s my previous profession having a bad effect on me.

2 comments:

Girl said...

ya, stool, so not a pretty image it creates.

that's how i felt about ATM's being called ABM's- yick.

Trepid Explorer said...

Gah! It's the wrong bench!