Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Made funnies.

We have communications radios with us at work. Very very occasionally someone is funny with them… Before you read on, know that we have a row of cabinets outside the office filled with electrical parts and equipment.

Millwright - Electrician, do you have a copy?
Electrician - Yeah, go ahead.
Millwright – Where are you pal?
Electrician (laughing) – In the closet
Millwright – Were you going to come out of the closet at any time?
Electrician – No. I kinda like it in here.

I just finished the treacle toffee left over from bonfire night.

Coverstaions on a ski lift

Woman – So how was work yesterday
Man – Awesome, I went skiing
Woman – How do you manage that, I thought you were a teacher
Man – I am, we bring the kids up here once a week
Woman – but I thought you were a maths teacher. How do you work that one out
Man – I get the kids to divide the number of their chair lift by the number on the lift towers.
Woman – really?
Man – No.

Shaggy haired, saggy panted snowboarder dude – Excuse me, do either of you have a goggle-wipe?
Me (wiping nose on glove & sniffling) – A WHAT? Sorry?
Shaggy haired, saggy panted snowboarder dude – a goggle-wipe
Me – Oh, a goggle-wipe.
Shaggy haired, saggy panted snowboarder dude – Yeah. A goggle-wipe.
Me – No.
Me – This is mine (offers glove) but I just wiped my nose on it.
Me – So, is there sentimental value to the rag attached to your snowboard?

No comments: