Tuesday, March 27, 2018

More off

My off has gotten more off.

No big plans now.  Getting out of bed before 7:30am and getting to yoga was a major achievement this morning.  I've tried to go running twice but now accept that it is not a possibility.

It is time to accept that this is a hard rest week.

40 miles on Sunday completely wiped me out again.  I had some good hard runs at the odd hill here and there but there was nothing left again on Monday.

The rest is working its magic gradually.

I'm being strong and patient but I am so wiped out, that's not difficult. 

I'm less moody than I've ever been on a rest period because I know I really need it.  Because I am not feeling guilty about not doing one of three sports.  Because I know I tried so hard that rest is not an excuse it is a necessity and because I don't want to tip myself over the edge.

I'm falling asleep writing this so it is really time to go to bed.

No comments: