Monday, August 29, 2005

You like me you really do!

Thanks to my blogmates who've emailed me, commented me and guestbooked me to keep me going... I will. Anything to keep people happy and vent my exitement about the world...

but it wasn't you I was pointing at. Your commenting is wonderful and I wouldn't dream of knocking it.

It was all the quiet people out there.

I know. They're all busy leading their hectic lives without me. I did up and leave them after-all. Some of them HAVE dabbled though so good on them.

Mainly though... I need to get some work done before I go visit them all in October and I need to blog less to do that. Erk!@ At it again.

5 comments:

jj said...

I get an average of 37 visits a day. I get no more the 5 comments - normally only one or two. I don't do it for the comments, although they are nice and always welcome. I do it to vent the voices in my head. When I started blogging, it didn't have any comment thing on it. It was a very basic thing, back then - steam powered!!

Girl said...

sometimes i find commenting easier than blogging. other time my 'wit' betrays and leaves the building thus no comments.
i like them too but have learned to 'let it go' (feel like i need to get into the lotus position and say Ohm now)

jj said...

the bit I don't get is when you write a post that you think everyone will be shouting about and --- nothing, but another one word, or even just a photo, and KA-BAM! - esseys. That I don't get. Commenters are weird.... (except me, of course)

Girl said...

and now i'm tagging you for blog day tomorrow. not that i have that many people by but you never know

Trepid Explorer said...

Wow! I do feel spesch.